Acupuncture For Anxiety
Acupuncture can help you by regulating the restless energy that causes sleep problems (such as difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep), therefore increasing your overall energy. It also helps by reducing tension in your body as well as feelings of irritability, allowing the mind to become less foggy and more clear.
How It Will Help:
- A straightforward, self explanatory treatment plan that empowers you during times where you experience peak anxiety.
- Precise, targeted supplements and self-care recommendations for reducing anxiety.
- Easy and painless, dietary and lifestyle changes to enhance periods of serenity and calmness.
- Acupuncture to help reduce tension in the body, harmonize internal functions within the body and regulate physical symptoms of anxiety.
- Integration of other modalities such as Reiki or Craniosacral therapy to help your mind settle.
Solves the following problems:
- Feeling restless, wound-up, or on-edge
- Being easily fatigued
- Difficulty concentrating, mind going blank
- Muscle tension (Tight neck and shoulders)
- Difficulty controlling feelings of worry
- Having sleep problems, such as difficulty falling or staying asleep, restlessness, or unsatisfying sleep
- Digestive issues (IBS, indigestion, upset stomach)
Why our acupuncture program works:
- We create an individual treatment plan, just for you.
After exploring your health history, we construct an individualized, customized treatment plan based on your specific concerns and goals. In our clinic, you are an individual and should be treated as such. We don’t pull our treatment plans out of a textbook.
- Simplicity is our game.
We help to educate and de-mystify how anxiety impacts you physiologically and provide an individualized treatment plan to help reduce the severity and incidence of your symptoms.
- We regulate the body, which in turn affects the mind.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the body is seen as a reflection of the mind and vice-versa. By nourishing your body with precise supplementation, acupuncture, lifestyle and dietary changes we can harmonize your body. Clinically, doing this provides an environment to sedate the mind and regulate your emotions.
- Above all else, we care about your well-being.
We know what it feels like to be living in an out of control world, barely in your body. Our team is committed to helping you overcome challenges due to your anxiety. We take a client directed approach, integrating evidence-based protocols to increase your success. Our goal is to empower you to move in a way where anxiety does not control your life.